What are cookies?
• Cookies are files of information stored on your computer's hard disk that record how you navigate a website so that when you revisit it, it presents you with some options based on the information stored since your last visit. . Cookies can be used for traffic analysis as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
• Cookies are used by most websites and do not harm operating systems. If you want to change or check what type of cookies you accept, you can do so in the settings of the browser you are using. You can block all or certain cookies at any time by activating the browser setting that allows this activity. But if you block all cookies (including basic cookies), you will not have access to all or some of our site.
• Cookies help us understand how you use our site. This analysis helps us to develop and improve the site as well as products and / or services and to provide you with what you need.
• Cookies are:
- Session cookies: These are stored on your computer only during the web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser - they store an anonymous session ID that allows you to browse the site without having to log in every time page and do not collect any personal information from your computer.
- Permanent cookies: A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read from the site that created it when you visit it again.
• Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Cookies required: These cookies are essential for you to be able to use the site effectively, such as when you purchase a product and / or service and therefore cannot be excluded. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information for you to use for marketing or remembering where to access the Internet.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. They allow us to track visits, identify traffic sources, and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies will pass through our site from our mailing list. These may be used by these companies for the purpose of creating a profile of Başteh and to allow invocations to be made outside the platform. They are made through a uniquely identifiable Bashi operation and are identified. If they are blue, they will not be polished.