UNICREDIT BULBANK BANKING SALONS
Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv
Electrical Services, Electrical Installations and Construction Repairs
Sofia, Varna, Plovdiv
When you visit a website, it may store or retrieve information from your browser in the form of cookies. This information may relate to you, your preferences, your device or be analyzed to improve your site usage. You may choose to stop some types of cookies. Click on the titles of the different categories to learn more about them and to change the default settings. However, you should be aware that blocking certain types of cookies may prevent the site from working properly.
These cookies are required for the website to function properly and cannot be excluded. They are usually used to maintain or log in to your personal site settings. You can set the browser you are using to block or notify you of these cookies, but this will interfere with the functionality of the site.
*If you disable these cookies, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this site, you will need to enable or disable cookies.
These cookies allow us to analyze the preferences of users of the site and to improve its performance accordingly. They track visits and traffic sources, track which pages are most popular and which are least popular, and how visitors navigate the site. The information collected is anonymous. If you block these cookies, we will not know when you visited our site. The cookies used by elsmart.bg are from Google Analytics, which provides us with data for our users. We learn what kind of devices they access or which pages are most visited. Each user remains anonymous and the site does not store personal information.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
What are cookies?
• Cookies are files of information stored on your computer's hard disk that record how you navigate a website so that when you revisit it, it presents you with some options based on the information stored since your last visit. . Cookies can be used for traffic analysis as well as for advertising and marketing purposes.
• Cookies are used by most websites and do not harm operating systems. If you want to change or check what type of cookies you accept, you can do so in the settings of the browser you are using. You can block all or certain cookies at any time by activating the browser setting that allows this activity. But if you block all cookies (including basic cookies), you will not have access to all or some of our site.
• Cookies help us understand how you use our site. This analysis helps us to develop and improve the site as well as products and / or services and to provide you with what you need.
• Cookies are:
- Session cookies: These are stored on your computer only during the web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser - they store an anonymous session ID that allows you to browse the site without having to log in every time page and do not collect any personal information from your computer.
- Permanent cookies: A persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read from the site that created it when you visit it again.
• Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Cookies required: These cookies are essential for you to be able to use the site effectively, such as when you purchase a product and / or service and therefore cannot be excluded. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our site cannot be provided. These cookies do not collect information for you to use for marketing or remembering where to access the Internet.
- Functional cookies: These cookies allow us to monitor and improve the performance of our site. They allow us to track visits, identify traffic sources, and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies will pass through our site from our mailing list. These may be used by these companies for the purpose of creating a profile of Başteh and to allow invocations to be made outside the platform. They are made through a uniquely identifiable Bashi operation and are identified. If they are blue, they will not be polished.